Wednesday, June 30, 2010

la victoria de mi destino


Victory my destiny - This is what the title says.
Well, to be honest I don't know Spanish. I just used Google Translate to get this.

Today I am feeling so elated. Spain won the match against Portugal. Woohoo!!!
Many of my friends were not supporting Spain and they were pretty sure Spain will lose the game. Anyway, they won and proved my friends wrong. The first thought that came to my mind when Spain won was to write a few rhyming lines to express my feelings.

This is what I came up with.

Spain Spain Spain
Your hard work did not go in vain
Portugal is now in pain
I wish you win again


You can see the scores here:
- FIFA.com
- Goal.com

4 comments:

WINDOWLAD said...

Hi Sumit,

Very nice verse... i can feel your bliss in those four li'l lines...though, i must admit i'm not so fond of sports...hehe...actually, i only know one sport and that's 'chess'...(o, shame..)!!!(^^.)

BTW, welcome to my blog... thanks for all your kind words, for finding my blog, and for following mine.... don't be shy to visit again!!!:D

Good day!!!:)

>kelvin

John said...

Hello, I have visited all your blogs. Good job. Love to have someone from India visit my blog as you did. I will follow your myriad of thoughts blog on google friend connect. Hope you will follow me back on google friend connect as well. Thanks again for the visit.

John said...

This is my blog address:

http://bonadeasanctuarynaturenotes.blogspot.com/

Sumit Sarkar said...

Thanks Kelvin...
I will definitely visit your blog again... :)

Thank you John...I am already following you on google friend connect...

Search my blog...

Custom Search