Thursday, July 8, 2010

la victoria de mi destino - 3


Spain won again. Awesome! They proved "Slow and Steady" wins the race. I hope they win in the World Cup final too. It is going to be against Netherlands. "Fingers crossed".

There are two previous posts related to this. You should check the rhyming lines there too. Links are:
la victoria de mi destino
la victoria de mi destino - 2

Oh my God, Spain
The joy in me I cannot explain
Germany this time, who you did restrain
I wish you win in the final again


Godspeed.

You can see the scores here:
- FIFA.com
- Goal.com

9 comments:

Mory said...

You should specify that Spain won by luck.Germany is indisputable a better team than Spain. it was a great game.

Sumit Sarkar said...

Hello brother, maybe Germany is a better team but in this game Spain dominated. Spain always had possession. I am not against Germany. I love some of Spain's players more.

Ronit Ghosh said...

I agree, Spain is playing really well. Germany, who defeated other teams so badly coudn't score a single goal against Spain.

Tabitha Bird said...

Go Spain! :)

Since Australia obviously can't play, I go for who ever is winning :)

Sumit Sarkar said...

Thank you Tabitha for supporting Spain.
Even India can't play. They didn't even qualify to play in the world cup.

Sci-Fi Gene said...

Tabitha, as a UK citizen I find myself in a curiously similar place to you. Viva espana!

Sci-Fi Gene said...

Spain Spain Spain
Paul says they'll win again...

Sumit Sarkar said...

Thank you Sci-Fi Gene for visiting my blog.
I am hoping that Spain will win.
Spain and Netherlands, both of them have never won a World Cup. Its going to be a very interesting game.

sakhii•• said...

lets c wht happens on sunday!
afterall thts wht counts!!

Search my blog...

Custom Search