Monday, July 12, 2010

la victoria de mi destino - 4


The World Cup final is over. So many hearts broken, So many souls in pain. Yet there are many who feel like they are on top on the world. Rejoicing as Spain lifted the World Cup for the first time.

I am feeling very happy. Spain won. I wanted this to happen but I am also feeling very bad for Netherlands who played well enough to deserve the World Cup. If they had won, it would have been their first time too.

World Cup bearer, The Victorious Spain
Unstoppable like the monsoon rain
Netherlands, Paul was right again
Sad and happy I am, for Netherlands and Spain


There are a few previous posts related to this. Their links are:
la victoria de mi destino
la victoria de mi destino - 2
la victoria de mi destino - 3

You can see the scores here:
- FIFA.com
- Goal.com

3 comments:

♥ Chocolate lover ♥ said...

HEY! LOVED THE RHYME ^^

Gauri Mathur said...

:)

Sumit Sarkar said...

Thank you Chocolate lover...
Thanks Gauri for visiting my blog.. :)

Search my blog...

Custom Search