Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sonnet-2

Did I ever say who I think you are?
Orb of the dark, emanating sweet bliss
Shining merrily, I see miles afar
Illumining life with a subtle kiss

Austerely metamorphosing each night
As if painting earth with virtues sundry
Your dainty complexion, a soothing sight
Symbol of love - your eternal beauty

But once in a while you conceal yourself
And sometimes you are lost within the shades
Like always, you will embrace your own self
I hope, but at this moment my faith fades

As long as I breathe and my heart can beat
I'll wait, so when you arrive, I can greet

7 comments:

Deborah said...

.... beautiful!

WonderWall said...

Beautiful Lines:-

As long as I breathe and my heart can beat
I'll wait, so when you arrive, I can greet

<3

vivek said...

wow

Someone is Special said...

buddy, very beautiful one.. reading your posts after a long time.. :-)

Someone is Special

viddhi said...

beautiful !

Rohit said...

so deep and mesmerizing
Rohit
floating-expressions

Sadia Khan said...

Soooo btfl :)

Search my blog...

Custom Search